Welcome to My World...
I'm Dominique; mother to Ava and wife to Samuel. Below you'll find images of my beautiful family taken in the Maldives - one of our favourite places in the world.
I have been photographing weddings for twelve incredible years. A journey that has been fuelled by my passion for creating heirlooms, for telling stories through beautiful & timeless imagery, stories full of love, family and relationships; heirlooms that are not just for my couples, but also for their families, and for the future generations. This inspires me on a daily basis, and this underpins everything I love about wedding photography and this wonderful job of mine. I would love to capture your story.
A few facts about me...
- Although born in England I moved away aged 3 1/2 years so I have a rather unusual accent no one can ever place! It's a blend of American & English or as some would say, a trademark International School Accent!
- I moved around the world growing up; we lived in Germany, Malaysia (where I lived there for 9 years), America & the South of France.
- Met my husband as a teenager, knew I'd marry him within weeks and here we are 17 years later...I definitely believe in the happy endings and may have watched The Notebook more times than I care to admit.
- Aside from my family - food, great coffee, cooking, cake, keeping fit, my beautiful garden and the countryside, all bring a smile to my face.
- I live in the Hertfordshire countryside, not too far from London, and am available for weddings and portraits throughout the UK and abroad.